So for the last 20 minutes I have sat here pondering what would make a good FIRST blog post. Typing and deleting, typing and deleting, so on and so forth. Do I introduce myself? Do I post a cosplay or makeup look/tutorial? Should I talk about a game or maybe the new show Gotham? I decided I’d do something fun and help everyone get to know me a little better. So here is the 50 random facts about me tag…
1. What color is your toothbrush? Blue/purple and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today: My little man Kieran. I can’t help but smile when I see him.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Not quite fully awake but on my way to work.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Valor capping on heroic scenarios with some of my guildies on WoW.
5.What is your favorite candy bar? Hmmm this is a tough one but if I had to pick ONE probable Almond Joys. I’m a sucker when it comes to coconut.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, but I have seen some pretty…interesting… skits at anime conventions. I’m sure anyone who has been to one know the types I’m talking about.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Gandalf get off my keyboard kitties can’t play WoW.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Hands down Mint Chocolate Chip but the green kind not the white. Yes there is in fact a difference,
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Some yummy green tea with honey.
10. Do you like your wallet? Of course it’s purple with an owl on it…who wouldn’t?
11. What was the last thing you ate? Fried pickles. Healthy I know
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not for me but I did buy Kieran something to put away for Christmas.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Couldn’t tell ya. Sports aren’t exactly my thing. I took individual and dual sports for a P.E. class back in high school that should tell you everything you need to know about me and sports.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? CHEESE!!!!
15. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Probably someone at work. I avoid talking to people on the phone when I can. I actually used to almost have panic attacks when I would have to call somebody on the phone. (Extra fun fact about me).
16. Ever go camping? Oh yes however, camping also is not my thing. I’m sensing a pattern here…me and outdoors aren’t friends.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Nope the only vitamins I get are in whatever I eat/drink.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No. I used to go but I haven’t been in awhile.
19. Do you have a tan? I actually can’t tan. Even when I used to TRY to get a tan it never happened. I just become a slightly darker shade of uber pale.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Ohhhhh yes. Dim Sum, I could live off that and be perfectly content.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I prefer to drink anything with a straw but now that Kieran uses straws I can’t. Unless I want him to knock over my drink trying to get to the straw that is.
22. What did your last text message say? From me: “I’ll just run you through a flex run so we can finally gear you for normal xD” To me: “What’s a flex run?”
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Work, work, and work.
24. Creamy or Crunchy peanut butter? I’m allergic to peanuts so I’m going to go with neither.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? Gandalf
26. What color is your watch? I use my phone but it’s blue if you must know.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? KOALA BEARS!!!
28. White or Wheat bread? Wheat bread it has more taste..
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends on three things…1) How late it is. 2) Who I’m with. 3) How lazy we are
30. What is your favorite number? 125 Started as an inside joke and not it’s my favorite number
31. Who did you email last? I don’t really e-mail anyone so I’m just going to include Facebook messaging and in that case that would be my mom.
32. Any plans today? Seeing as it’s pretty late I will either go to bed or play some Lego Lord of the Rings.
33. How many states have you lived in? 3 New Jersey, Florida, and Tennessee.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? I’m getting sick. Hopefully it’s just a cold this time. (Another fun fact: I’m extremely allergic to citrus so I tend to get sick often)
35. Last song listened to? Lips Like Morphine by Kill Hannah
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I can type it backwards and then say it. Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I wish Kieran is one messy little boy. I’m the maid of the house. I swear I need to follow him around with a vacuum cleaner.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Probably just my black flats, pretty basic and nothing special.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Hmm not that I can think of
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Again, not that I know of
41. Do you love anyone? I love these two guys more than anything else in the world.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Oh yes. Kieran will have lots of little playmates
43. What do you usually do during the day? Aside from work I play with the little one and then play WoW when he goes to bed. I’m very interesting clearly….
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I don’t know if I would say HATE but there are a few people I very strongly dislike.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? I answer the phone all day at work so yes, I think my boos would be mad if I answered the phones saying “What?”
46. What color is your car? Non- existent , I’m medically not allowed to drive due to seizures. Nobody wants me driving for everyone’s sake.
47. What would be the one thing you’d take to a deserted island? A boat…or maybe just pull a Captain Jack Sparrow and bring rum. He seemed to have a good time.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? I always am
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Two different ones. The one in New Jersey and the one in Kentucky before they closed it down. I went to that one with a friend and he slashed his leg open on a fence while in line for a coaster. Ended up having to have his whole leg wrapped in plastic wrap and band aids since he wanted to go on water rides still. It was pretty gross.
50. How did you get your worst scar? My worst scar is probably one on the back of my leg that I got when I was little. I was carrying the trash out and a can lid sliced my leg open. I had to get 7 stitches and to top it all off it was the day of my Irish Step Dancing photos. I remember the immense pain I was in with those thick tights on over my stitches. (Fun Fact: To this day I have a fear of can lids and always wrap them in a paper towel or stuff them in the can.)
So there we go 50 random facts about me plus a few extra.